TimeCreator – For inner peace and outer ease (English version).
Become a TimeCreator
Creator – For inner peace and outer ease:
- Topic Priorities
- Topic Everyday Efficiency
TimeCreator training course for inner peace and outer ease
By doing this TimeCreator course, YOU will:
- Immediately BOOST your productivity and reduce stress,
- Get more done of what MATTERS TO YOU,
- End your workdays with satisfaction and PEACE of MIND,
- Become and be SKILLED at prioritizing.
- Get a deep understanding of time management principles.
- Get less stress, more inner peace, and outer ease.
During our TimeCreator course:
- In the TimeCreator course, besides the online training TimeSaver, you will get 2 online 1:1 coaching sessions to help you get the best out of yourself.
One coaching session at the start of the training to identify your challenges and training focus.
The second coaching session at the wrap-up of the training to make sure you have the long term benefit of the training course.
- You learn how to set priorities and find out which things and tasks are essential for you.
- You will learn to recognize the things you must stop doing to get more inner peace and time for the things that matter to you.
- You will learn what a good goal looks like for you.
- We will guide you with practical tips to reach your goals.
- You will learn about the Master Mind Matrix and how to use it.
The benefit of doing the TimeCreator training course compared to the TimeSaver bundle is that you get additional guidance with 2 coaching sessions.
Your day starts before you’ve finished breakfast: you check notifications and messages on your phone and answer a few quick e-mails between sips of coffee. The rest of your day follows the same pattern. You switch from one task to the other. Having a productive day seems like a faraway dream you can never get to. Adding a time management course right now feels like adding even more to your plate.
Do you feel your heart rate shooting up just reading this? Or did you stop to write down three more tasks you need to do? Then it’s time to set some priorities.
By setting the right priorities, you will get more done, stop procrastinating, and become better at planning your tasks. So this is much more than a time management course. With the help of our videos and step-by-step guidance, you will look at all the things that make it to your to-do list. Are all the items important to you? Or are they someone else’s priorities?
If you get clear on what’s essential for you, you will get more inner peace and more done in a day. The TimeCreator course will help you to get there.
For our full training course offering go to online time management training courses.